We are excited to offer you a free, digital Solutionary Guidebook to help your students and children build solutionary practices. Our guidebook offers a rationale and step-by-step process for educating people to be solutionaries. It also offers case studies covering elementary through higher education along with many resources.
The guidebook will help you guide young people to:
- Research problems that concern them
- Identify the underlying causes of problems
- Find leverage points for solving problems
- Collaborate on solutions that are good for people, animals, and the environment
- Implement their solutions and become successful solutionaries