Would you like your solutionary work to be shared with the world? We are curating a Solutionary YouTube channel to share the most solutionary solutions to local and global problems.
Solutionary YouTube Channel Criteria
- How solutionary is the solution?
- How feasible is the solution?
- If implemented, how successful was the solution in impacting the problem?
- How likely is it that the solution will be spread and replicated by sharing it?
- How well did you present your work in your video presentation, including solid research; accurate understanding of the research; and good critical, systems, strategic, and creative thinking?
- What was the quality of the learning from your point of view? Was this a meaningful, transformational experience?
IHE will provide up to $1,000 to solutionary groups whose work is exemplary and can be better implemented with financial support. See your guidebook for details about applying for this support.