Imagine a generation of solutionaries who have the knowledge, skills, and motivation to address and solve problems wherever they find them. We can help you educate this generation.
- Free downloadable Solutionary Guidebook to integrate solutionary learning into your curricula (translated into multiple languages)
- Free Lesson Plans and Curricula to use in your classroom (including lessons in Spanish)
- Pinterest boards to learn and teach about humane education issues.
- A free Solutionary Unit focused on a provocative real-world question for use in middle and high schools
- Workshops and other professional development opportunities that invite you to dive into the solutionary process more deeply.
- Have your students share their solutionary work with us for potential inclusion on our Solutionary YouTube Channel!
- Solutionary materials from our partners in the San Mateo County, CA Office of Education.
“We are thrilled to be working with IHE to bring solutionary learning to our entire county, serving 113,000 students in 170 public schools (23 school districts) and 100 private schools. The concepts and principles in The World Becomes What We Teach have provided our curriculum and instructional services team with a strong educational philosophy that builds a deep sense of urgency for action and sustainable transformation within our school communities.”Andra Yeghoian, Environmental Literacy Coordinator
San Mateo County Office of Education
Want to see the power of solutionary learning in action? Watch this 3-minute video of middle and high school students sharing their work at a solutionary summit!
(Please note as you watch the video: we now call our approach a solutionary process rather than a solutionary program. We invite all educators to integrate this process into their existing curricula.)